jueves, 23 de octubre de 2014

Week 6


This week we saw Unit 4 Wealth. We talk about differet things.
We made an interview like we were on a real tv show. The person I interview was Barack Obama, like I say on Week 5.

On grammar we saw Tag Questions


To make question tags, use the main verb/ an auxiliary verb. If the question is positive, the question tag is negative/positive. And if the question is negative, the question tag is negative/positive.

Examples:
You are a singer, aren´t you?         Yes, I am.
They have arrived, haven´t they?   Yes, they have.
You aren´t Costarrican, are you?    No, I´m not.

Also we saw about the factual conditional with if/when/unless/

Examples:
Unless you buy this (face cream) you will look old.
If I buy a lot know, I won´t have to come back later.

And the simple present form of the verb and will plus verb
Examples:
I will buy a new car as soon as I can afford it.
If you won´t pay the bill on time, you pay a late fee.
If they offer me the job, I will take it.


And also we talk about the movies or books we liked most. I choose the movie God´s Not Dead. It is a good movie.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario