miércoles, 3 de diciembre de 2014

Week 10

This week we saw about the If Conditional.
We use the If Condition to talk about things that are always true.


The If Conditional uses the simple present plus the simple present.



In this picture above I will show you some examples about the If Conditional:




Reality                                         Fantasy

I don´t have a car.                        I wish I had a car.                          

If I had a car, I wouldn´t have to take a bus.

We saw also the diffrent Conditionals.
The Zero Conditional that is used for present, real/factual situations, the First Conditional that is used for future, real/factual situations, the Second Conditional that is used for future unreal, imaginary situations, and the Third Conditional that is used for past unreal, imaginary situations.



Examples:




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario